In this video series, we review one of our user’s accounts looking for insights to improve his trading performance.
- Mostly swing trading with some day trades
- 11 months of trading
- Options and equities trader
- Set a daily loss and stick to it. Unnecessary daily losses were taken that could have been avoided.
- Too many trades were taken in stocks with poor performances.
- Not finding trades with good risk-reward.
- Too many trades are being cut short.
- Loses money consistently on options.
- Not using tags to analyze his trading strategies.
- Limits losses.
- Holds winners longer than his losers.
- Finding consistency.
- Makes money on equities.
- Trades minimum size. Ideal until consistency is found.
Watch it below:
Get your own free trading journal and start tracking your own performance.